Aug 20, 2012

David Villa says 'Thanks!'



Camp Nou, Barcelona: David Villa striker of Barca have said great thankful to his fans all over the world for giving full support for his carrier and for his come back to Barca. All fans that giving supports at Camp Nou yesterday have make him so proud and happy.
 "Yesterday was a very special day for me. Between all have made me feel that these months of effort have been worthwhile! Thanks to all who have been by my side in any way during this time! It would have been impossible without your support and love! And thank you to the fans of FC Barcelona by the huge Ovation with which I received last night at the Camp Nou. It's something that I will not forget never!
Yesterday was a very special day for me. The reward for all the effort of these months was to feel the love of everyone! Thanks to everyone who have been with me in any way during this time! It would have been impossible without your support! And thank you very much to the fans of FC Barcelona for the great ovation that I received last night at the Camp Nou. It's something I' ll never forget!"~David Villa.

Go Villa Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...